Welcome To BESPOKE AND DIGITAL
Your Sqaurespace Web Design and SEO Marketing Experts, based in Ealing, London. We look to build our client's online marketing development, and to achieve a greater ranking on search engines for their products, services and branding. We are here to evaluate, plan and act on their businesses online marketing needs.
SEO CONSULTANCY | CONTENT MANAGEMENT | SQUARESPACE WEB DESIGN | SITE MANAGEMENT | LINK BUILDING | COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
ROI Driven Services
Bespoke and Digital is an SEO and web design company based in west London that will help improve the ranking of your website on search engines. We help in generating higher volumes of business for our clients. We have worked with many exciting brands across the UK and Europe, and are committed to delivering the best results from organic search and slick, professional web designs. We know the importance of a high conversion rate and a strong "Call to Action", and what it takes to generate a strong ROI.
Why Choose Us
We understand all business owners are looking for a trusted SEO company to get your website on top of search engines. The three main players for search engines are Google, Yahoo and Bing. In truth, to obtain results and beat your competitors to the top pages to each of these search engines, you'll need to valuate their strengths and weaknesses, and that of your site too. We understand what to look for, and how to react when building honest proposals for our customers.
Our Latest Squarespace SEO Blog Posts
TO UNDERSTAND, DELIVER AND EXCEED WITH ALL PROJECTS WE UNDERTAKE
why choose us
- We are able to increase the ranking of your website with the latest SEO marketing techniques.
- We offer affordable packages for all types of businesses throughout the UK.
- We valuate the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors and produce effective routes to market for our clients.
SQUARESPACE WEB DESIGN
- We are able to design and manage slick, modern websites for all types of businesses.
- We can offer content marketing and ongoing management for your pages.
- We guarantee to have each site we build 100% SEO optimized before handing over to all of our clients.
STAND OUT ABOVE YOUR COMPETITORS
What Our Clients Have To Say
Deep Sahni - Langham Park Homes
"Having worked with Paul and Bespoke and Digital in the past, I find the consultancy invaluable. He has always succeeded in producing quality web pages for my clients and has always been a pleasure to work with."
Laura Clayton - Happy Healthy Birthing
"I approached Bespoke and Digital as I needed a modern website for my latest venture. Within a short space of time I had a slick and attractive new website! I also needed them to work on my SEO which, again was super efficient."
why work with us?
we can create, and get your website onto the first page of search engines
INCREASE YOUR ROI WITH US
our services include
web design and management
Experts in Squarespace web design and management. Building web sites for various clients over the years, certainly makes you adaptable. No matter what the task, we can produce professional, brand driven sites to suit your needs. Further more, we will ensure all your social media platforms are in tune with your branding messaging. As always, we hand over all new website designs SEO optimised from the start.
Your SEO keywords are the key words and phrases in your pages content that make it possible for people to find your site via search engines. By keyword research, we can determine the best solutions for you long and short tail keywords. We can compare these to your competitors targetted key words and determine the success rates of each key word we aim to untilize. From here will will structure your pages to accommodate your chosen keyword and phrases to improve your chances on search pages.
On-page SEO is the practice of optimizing individual web pages in order to rank higher and earn more relevant traffic in search engines. On-page refers to both content and HTML source code of a page. We can effectively take care of all your on-page SEO, allowing your pages achieve greater relevant traffic, better crawling and indexing from search engines, and faster page loading times for your customers
Off-page SEO refers to techniques we can use to improve the position of a web site in the search engine results page (SERPs). Many people associate Off-page SEO with link building but it is not only that. In general, Off-page SEO has to do with promotional methods (beyond website design) for the purpose of ranking a website higher in the search results. Our approach with Off-page SEO will usual include link building, Google+, Content Marketing and Social Linking.
LINK BUILDING STRATEGIES
Link building is the process of getting other websites to link back to your website. This tells Google, and other search engines, that your website delivers good content and will be ranked higher as a result. There a many techniques that can be used the obtain strong back links to a clients website. Great blog posts and site pages with relevant, educational content is a must. For us, Content Management and Link Building work tirelessly together. As for both to be effective, they must both be done correctly.
Content Management is more then just good ad copy for each of your pages. It is the choice of words we use, where we place them, and what H1, H2, H3 etc to use. Further more, Content Management also includes page title, meta description, meta keywords, H tags, URL structure, XML sitemap, image alt descriptions, and much more. It is here where we are able to focus on our targeted keywords and phrases to achieve relevance for the searcher.
Content Marketing consists of all marketing activities that focus on creating and sharing information. It shoud be part of every SEO strategy. A crucial branding tool. Blogging is one of the most well know ways of content marketing. Offering free/valuable information to your audience will build trust and faith into your product and/or services. In the end, your expertise will be the reason why people will buy your products ans services. We can help by finding the perfect topics to post (on a seo level), how to structure your posts and how/when to share. Let Content Marketing build your brands likability.
SEO PR is a combination of writing press releases and other marketing papers for search engine purposes to generate leads as well as traffic to a clients website. This could be finding relevant websites where our clients website can set up a guest blog agreement with. We will write quality, educational content, and in return they will marketing our clients website on the web pages, papers or media channels.
SOCIAL MEDIA PROMOTION
The beauty of social media marketing is that it can improve both your public relations and content marketing. By simply asking for a response on your social media posts you are promoting engagement on social media. Through great content management, we can confidently promote our clients social media accounts. 1. To encourage engagement between potential customer and brand. 2. To promote likes, shares and more follows. A healthy, active social media page will grow and increase a brands audience and messaging when done correctly.
What is seo?
Definition of SEO
SEO stands for "search engine optimization." It is the process of getting traffic from "free," "organic" or "natural" search results on search engines.
All major search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo have primary search results, where web pages and other content such as videos or local listings are shown and ranked based on that the search engine considers most relevant to users. Payment isn't involved with SEO tactics, as all SEO strategies are from organic techniques.
Understanding what SEO really involves is half the battle won when planning your SEO strategy. Here is a break down at the main SEO principles. (source moz.com)
- Quality of traffic. You can attract all the visitors in the world, but if they're coming to your site because Google tells them to, then you need to make sure your page is relevant to the searchers search. If the searcher is looking for an Apple computer, but you are an apple farmer, that is not quality traffic. Instead you want to attract visitors who are genuinely interested in products you offer.
- Quantity of traffic. Once you have the right people clicking through from those search engine pages (SERPs) , more traffic is better.
- Organic results, Ads make up a significant portion of many SERPs. Organic traffic is any traffic that you don't have to pay for.
How We Execute SEO
- Optimisation of on-page website technical coding
- Sustaining back-linking campaigns to build reputable links
- Site architecture formatting and streamlining
- Converstion rate optimisation
- webpage structure and cosmetic build changes
- thorough analysis and A/B testing of website for continued improvement
- Directory and blogging submissions through PR route
- Extensive competitor analysis and monthly performance reports
- Linking and distribution of content through social media platforms
- Submission of web pages to search engines and crawlers
Why We Use Squarespace
client friendly interface
Speed, Security & Reporting
blogging and E-commerce
Benefits of Squarespace
(Words by Paul Neal)
Having Been building websites on a number of website building platforms over the years, I certainly know enough about a lot of the various platforms on the market. But once I made the decision to commit to Squarespace, I never looked back!
Squarespace is a popular website builder. With an extremely easy to use interface that's sleek and SEO integrated. For me the most important factors are as easy as 123.
1. Client Friendly Interface: When building websites to fit the needs of my clients requirements, it is important that I am able to have the creative freedom to meet their ambitions. With Squarespace you can do just that. They have designed plenty of modern/slick templates for me to choose from, but if I need to dig deeper and make major edits to suit the needs of a client then I can. Creating the ideal user experience is easily achieved with Squarespace. Whats more, when handing over any finished website to a client, I can easily give them a quick crash course so they can easily make changes themselves. Editing content, images and creating new blog posts is easy to understand, meaning my clients are able to take full control of their website activities upon completion.
2. SEO Capabilities: It is true that Squarespace doesn't have as many plugins on offer as other platforms such as Wordpress, but to be honest, it doesn't need them. If you know what you are doing when it comes to SEO, there's no need for all these plugins that can slow down your site speed, and ultimately effect your SEO. Squarespace comes with SEO integration, so why worry that there isn't any plugins? you simply don't need them providing you are clued up with SEO practices. The two key SEO factors for most campaigns is content and backlinks, two features that require experience and not plugins at all. The main SEO advantages with Squarespace are: Sitemaps are all ready integrated with all Squarespace templates, an easy to use search engine description tools, and easy site title description tools.
A ringing endorsement from an SEO pro
Rand Fishkin, the founder of the Moz blog, believes in the SEO work that Squarespace is doing. Fishkin said, "Out of the box, Squarespace is friendlier on many aspects of SEO than Wordpress" (source). He also endorsed the platform in this ad:
3. Squarespace Analytic and Reporting Tools: Squarespace has its own, built-in analytic tools which allows you to study the behavior of website visitors. This is an easy and effective way for clients to quickly monitor the amount of visitors their website has been receiving over hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly periods. My clients can also easily dig deeper and gain more behavior patterns such as: Device usage, RSS subscribers, referrers, popular content and search queries. All extremely useful snippets of information to gather when tracking visitors behaviors and engagements to your websites content.